Standard Size or Custom-Made
Precise Surfaces and Accurate Orientations
The anisotropic properties of crystals lead to a wide range of applications in research and development. CRYSTAL offers substrates for thin film application, as targets or custom tailored for individual application with highest quality at a fair price.
- (100), (001), (111), (110) for cubic and tetragonal crystals
- (0001), (1102), (1120), (1010) for hexagonal crystals
Other orientations with higher Miller index values or vicinal substrates
Orientation accuracy: ± 0.5°, typical < 0.3°, or better on request
- 5 mm x 5 mm, 10 mm x 10 mm, 10 mm x 5 mm, 15 mm x 15 mm
- 12,7 mm x 12,7 mm, 20 mm x 20 mm, 25 mm x 25 mm, ø1", ø2"
Lateral tolerances: +0/-0.05 mm
- 0.5 mm, 1.0 mm, other thicknesses down to 0.1 mm on request
Vertical tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm, or better on request
- One or both sides epi-polished
- Surface quality: scratch free under magnification 50x
- Micro-Roughness (measured with interferometer microscope)
(lateral resolution: 0.64 µm, vertical resolution: theor. 0.01 nm)
Roughness: ( λcut off =0.08 mm)
Ra: < 0.5 nm
Rq : < 1.0 nm
- Rt : < 2.0 nm
- Certificate of roughness included in each batch
Optical polish on lateral sides (cylinders) on request.
Find the right Substrates/Wafer, sorted in alphabetical order, by material or by application.